WilsonTseng

Have you met... me ?

Warren Buffet strikes.



Warren Buffet, the so called "Oracle of Omaha" is someone to look up to indeed. He is probably one of the most successful and passionate investors in the world for the last decades, and despite his current 80 years of age he is still active on the field and one of the persons to listen to in the world.

I am not an investor, I don't read the Financial Times nor even took any Economics or Finance course in my career (yet), but have been pretty interested on the conferences and articles in which Warren Buffet has participated. His way of expressing is clear, simple and direct which makes him even a greater leader in my opinion (excellent his letter to his employees concerning the crisis).

Here are some quotes I really like which can be considered for most of our daily activities: work, sports, leisure, etc.

  • "You only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out".
  • "You know, if I'm playing bridge and a naked woman walks by, I don't ever see her".
  • "If you have a harem of 40 women, you never get to know any of them very well".
  • "Price is what you pay. Value is what you get".
  • "The only time to buy these is on a day with no 'y' in it".
  • "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars, I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over".
  • "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago".
  • "You only have to do a very few things right in your life as long as you don't do too many things wrong".

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario